A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
The bunkhouse is owned and run by Emma and Peter Harrison.
Emma and Peter are both holders of the Mountain Leader award, and also offer guided walks in the Black Mountains as well as the Central and Western Beacons.
01874 730 080
07341 906 937
Fully equipped kitchen:
- Microwaves, ovens, toasters, kettles, fridges, freezer
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware, pots and pans
- Cleaning materials (e.g. washing up liquid, tea towels)
The Star Bunkhouse is self-
Lounge & dining area:
- Board games
- Library (including local guidebooks and a selection of outdoor magazines)
- Dining space can be configured to seat up to 20
- Woodburning stove (logs for sale or bring your own)
Snug (‘cwtch’) with extra seating and dining space.
Drying room, dehumidifier, washing machine (£1 per wash, non-
Male & Female Showers and WCs
Spacious bedrooms (please see floor plan)– all bed linen provided; beds will be made up on your arrival. NB. Our policy is that you will only share a bedroom with members of your own party:
- Rooms 1 & 4 – 1 x triple sleeper bunk bed with double
bed on bottom bunk and single bed on top bunk
- Room 2, 5 & 6 – 2 x single bunk beds
- Room 3 (family room) – 1 x single bunk bed & 1 x triple
sleeper bunk bed + en-
- BBQ area with picnic tables and built-
in BBQ (charcoal for sale or bring your own)
- Off road parking suitable for vehicles up to the size of a minibus or LGV
- Garage space for secure bike storage
The Star Bunkhouse
Brecon Road (A40)
N.B. Nearest shops: The Gate Shop: post office & general store (0.3miles), The Welsh Venison Centre: farm & gift shop (0.8 miles), Crickhowell (6 miles), Brecon (8 miles). Nearest pub: The New Inn, Bwlch is across the road.